Please take 1 minute to read our guidelines.
When posting a comment on the EUobserver Blogs:
- You agree to use your real name and email address.
- You agree not to post material which is deliberately intended to upset other users.
- You warrant that the material you submit is not obscene, offensive, defamatory of any person or otherwise illegal.
- The EUobserver retains the right but is not obliged to remove your comment, if it is found to be inappropriate.
- Comments published in the blog section of the EUobserver is at the responsibility of the blogger.
- Posts automatically close for new comments after 30 days.
We welcome your questions or input. Send your email to email@example.com.